July 8 – 26, 2024
January 1 - March 31, 2024
- Applicants must teach grades 5 through 12. Guidance counselors in grades 5 through 12 may also apply to participate.
- All applicants must teach at a South Jersey-based school located in Burlington, Camden, Gloucester, Salem, Cumberland, Atlantic or Cape May Counties.
- The program will take place from July 8 – 26, 2024 from 8:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m., Monday through Friday.
- Attendance of the entire three-week course is mandatory.
- Applicants must complete their team projects, including developing creative learning activities for the classroom based on course content.
- A letter of recommendation from school principal on official school letterhead must accompany the online application. Mailing directions can be found on the online application.
- If you are not comfortable traveling in a group, or visiting different locations, please do not apply.
Selection will be conducted by the Summer Institute Selection Committee, with criteria focusing on:
- Demonstrated leadership and involvement in education
- Qualifications and level of interest in course content
- Ability and willingness to assist as a resource person for course follow-up
A diverse mix of educators will be selected and notified no later than April 29, 2024.
2024 Application Period:
The application period is now closed and will open on January 1, 2024.
Follow Us on Social Media
Summer Institute Videos
Atlantic City Electric
Campbell Soup Company
Coperion K-Tron Pitman, Inc.
Engineers Labor-Employer Cooperative (ELEC) 825
Jefferson Health – New Jersey
M & T Bank
Mannington Mills, Inc.
NJM Insurance Group
New Jersey American Water
Paulsboro Refining Company, LLC
PSEG Nuclear, LLC
Ravitz Family Markets
Rizzieri Aveda School
Rowan University - Rohrer College of Business
South Jersey Industries
Stono Public Affairs
Subaru of America, Inc.
The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia