July 11 – 29, 2022
Application Deadline EXTENDED:
January 3 - April 1, 2022
The 2022 Summer Institute will be held IN-PERSON.
- Applicants must teach grades 7 through 12. Guidance counselors in grades 7 through 12 may also apply to participate.
- All applicants must teach at a South Jersey-based school located in Burlington, Camden, Gloucester, Salem, Cumberland, Atlantic or Cape May Counties
- The program will take place from July 11 – 29, 2022. Attendance of the entire three week course is mandatory. The program will be in-person from 8:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m., Monday through Friday.
- Applicants must complete their team projects, including developing creative learning activities for the classroom based on course content.
- A letter of recommendation from school principal on official school letterhead must accompany the online application. Mailing directions can be found on the online application.
- If you are not comfortable traveling in a group, or visiting different locations, please do not apply.
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination/booster will be required in order to participate.
Selection will be conducted by the Summer Institute Selection Committee, with criteria focusing on:
- Demonstrated leadership and involvement in education
- Qualifications and level of interest in course content
- Ability and willingness to assist as a resource person for course follow-up
A diverse mix of educators will be selected and notified no later than April 29, 2022.
2022 Application Period:
January 3 - March 25, 2022
Follow Us on Social Media
Summer Institute Videos
Engineers Labor-Employer Cooperative 825
Mannington Mills, Inc.
New Jersey American Water
NJM Insurance Group
Orbia / Vestolit
Paulsboro Refining Company LLC
Rizzieri Salon & Spa
South Jersey Industries