- Applicants must teach grades 5 through 12.
- Attendance of the entire three week course is mandatory.
- Applicants must complete their team projects, including developing creative learning activities for the classroom based on course content.
- A letter of recommendation from school principal on official school letterhead must accompany the online application. Mailing directions can be found on the online application.
- This program consists of daily tours and site visits, which entail a great deal of walking and standing. Please take these physical demands into consideration when you apply.
Selection will be conducted by the Summer Institute Selection Committee, with criteria focusing on:
- Demonstrated leadership and involvement in education
- Qualifications and level of interest in course content
- Ability and willingness to assist as a resource person for course follow-up
A diverse mix of educators will be selected.
Follow Us on Social Media
Summer Institute Videos
Campbell Soup Company
Coperion-Ktron Pitman, Inc
Destination Maternity Corporatio
Lockheed Martin MS2
Logan Generating Plan
Mannington Mills, Inc.
Mexichem Specialty Resins, Inc.
New Jersey American Water
Paulsboro Refining Company LLC
PSEG Nuclear, LLC
Radwell International, Inc.
Ravitz Family Markets
Rizzieri Aveda Schools
Rowan University - Roher College of Business
Solvay Specialty Polymers
South Jersey GasSubaru of America, Inc.
The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Wells Fargo Foundation