What inspired you to join/start your business?
AtlantiCare is almost 130 years old.. I have been here 37 years. Caring for people in their time of need is a sacred responsibility - working in health care is an amazing field!
What challenges have you faced as a woman entrepreneur and how did you overcome them?
Surround yourself with great people, team work makes the "dreamwork."
What was your most satisfying moment in your career?
Many, mostly seeing others achieve their goals and getting something accomplish that was very difficult to do.
How do you define success?
Exceeding the goals we set as an organization.
What’s the best piece of career advice you’ve ever received?
It's your career, be the keeper of the journey.
What women inspire you and why?
Many... those that juggle and balance it all and those that are leaders in their fields.
What advice would you give to other women entrepreneurs?
Be true to yourself, work hard and don't give up when it get's difficult.
Describe yourself in three words.
Committed, focused and energetic
Fill in the Blank:
- When I face a challenge, I... think it through and look for the opportunites that aren't always obvious
- If I could go back in time, I would tell myself… have more fun.
- The one thing I couldn’t live without is… my supportive husband and family.
- By this time next year, I will be… grateful to have learnd many lessons from this pandemic.
- The best thing that happened to me last week was… helping someone through something difficult.
- To get my creative juices flowing, I… work out and wake up early to just think.