Best Lawyers® 2019 Selects 24 Archer Attorneys
Archer is pleased to announce that 24 attorneys have been included in the 2019 edition of The Best Lawyers in America. Since it was first published in 1983, Best Lawyers has become universally regarded as the definitive guide to legal excellence.
Best Lawyers® has published their list for over three decades, earning the respect of the profession, the media, and the public as the most reliable, unbiased source of legal referrals, because it is based on over five million detailed evaluations of lawyers by other lawyers. Lawyers are selected for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America based exclusively on merit. They are reviewed by their peers on the basis of professional experience, and undergo an authentication process to make sure they are in current practice and in good standing.
In addition to these rankings, Best Lawyers recognized Christopher R. Gibson as “Lawyer of the Year” in Environmental Law in Cherry Hill. Receiving this designation reflects the high level of respect a lawyer has earned among other leading lawyers in the same communities and the same practice areas for their abilities, professionalism and integrity.
Archer congratulates the following attorneys in their respective practice areas:
- Frank D. Allen, Haddonfield, Product Liability Litigation – Defendants
- Robert W. Bucknam, Jr., Haddonfield, Land Use and Zoning Law
- John C. Connell, Haddonfield, Litigation−First Amendment
- Gerald E. Darling, Haddonfield, Trusts and Estates
- Frank R. Demmerly, Jr., Haddonfield, Trusts and Estates
- Patrick J. Doran, Philadelphia, Employment Law - Management
- Peter E. Driscoll, Haddonfield, Trusts and Estates
- Robert J. Fogg, Princeton, Health Care Law
- Christopher R. Gibson, Haddonfield, Environmental Law & Litigation - Environmental
- Gary L. Green, Haddonfield, Real Estate Law
- Lori Grifa, Hackensack, Administrative/Regulatory Law & Government Contracts
- Lee M. Hymerling, Haddonfield, Family Law
- Jeffrey M. Kolansky, Philadelphia, Litigation – Labor and Employment
- Mark R. Kossow, Haddonfield, Tax Law
- Denis J. Lawler, Philadelphia, Commercial Litigation
- Ellis I. Medoway, Haddonfield, Insurance Law
- Steven K. Mignogna, Haddonfield, Litigation−Trusts and Estates
- Sean T. O’Meara, Haddonfield, Litigation−Construction
- Stephen M. Packman, Philadelphia, Bankruptcy & Creditor Debtor Rights/Insolvency and Reorganization Law
- Gianfranco A. Pietrafesa, Hackensack, Corporate Law
- Marc A. Rollo, Haddonfield, Environmental Law & Litigation−Environmental
- Howard A. Rosenthal, Philadelphia, Employment Law− Management
- William J. Thompson, Haddonfield, Family Law
- Michael A. Weinberg, Haddonfield, Family Law
Click here for Archer’s Best Lawyers profile.
Archer & Greiner P.C. is a full-service regional law firm with more than 185 lawyers and eight offices in Haddonfield, Hackensack, Princeton, Flemington and Red Bank, N.J.; Philadelphia, Pa.; New York, N.Y.; and Wilmington, Del. The firm has been serving Fortune 100 clients, small to medium-sized businesses and individuals for over 90 years.
Each office provides full-service litigation and transactional capabilities in nearly every area of law, including corporate, estate & trust, family & matrimonial, labor & employment, litigation, medical & personal injury, and real estate services. For more information, visit www.archerlaw.com.